A tasty stack of Silver Dollar Pancakes. This simple 3 ingredient recipe uses ground macademia nuts instead of flour. Chopped blueberries, peaches or pecans will make these even tastier. Pancakes can be frozen and reheated easily in the toaster oven or microwave. Top pancakes with whipped cream and or butter. Syrup choices include Walden Farms Sugar-free Pancake Syrup (listed in KetoCalculator) or a few drops of Davanci Pancake Syrup Flavoring which may be mixed with butter. This recipe includes gram weights to guide you in creating a recipe and provides 300 Calories, 4:1 Ratio.
- 30gm Macadamia nuts - roasted
- 28gm Egg, raw - mixed well
- 6gm Oil - Canola, Soybean, Olive or any vegetable oil
- Optional: 3 drops Vanilla Extract
- Grind macadamia nuts in a blender until finely chopped.
- Mix egg and oil into chopped macadamia nuts.
- Optional: Add 3 drops Vanilla Extract
- Spray a nonstick skillet with oil-spray.
- Drop batter into desired size circles into heated pan. Turn over with a spatula when browned.