This is a soft, cake-like brownie that is mildy sweet. A brownie may be incorporated into a meal or snack. Afer baking, cut brownies into 10 pieces which results in a final weight of 21gm each containing 100 Calories with 1gm carbohydrate and a 3:1 ratio. You will find the precise values listed in KetoCalculator as a food item under the Fat Category.
- 1gm Baking Powder - Calumet (Kraft)
- 3gm Splenda - No Calorie Sweetener, Ganular (McNeil)
- 6gm Cocoa, Hershey's (unsweetened)
- 50gm Egg - raw, mixed well
- 14gm Chocolate, Bakers Unsweetened Squares
- 17gm Butter
- 16gm Coconut Oil
- 34gm Flaxseed Meal (whole ground flax seed)
- 45gm Macadamia Nuts (dry roasted with salt) - ground
- 30gm Sour Cream
- Melt the butter, Bakers Unsweetened Chocolate and coconut oil in a small pan (or microwave). Cool for 2 minutes then stir in mixed egg.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- Stir melted mixture into dry ingredients, then mix in sour cream until well blended.
- Make a foil pan with a 12 inch piece of foil, fold foil in half (shortwise) then create a small pan with approximately 1 inch sides.
- Spread mixture into foil pan; you do not need to grease the foil pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes in a preheated 325 degrees oven.