Recipe makes 6 popsicles (Using Zipsicle bags)
Each popsicle provides:
52 calories Rato: 4:1
0.43 gm Protein
5.19 gm Fat
0.85 gm Carbohydrate
*If the coconut oil is omitted from the recipe, the ratio will be approximately 3:1
500gm Trader Joes Coconut Milk Beverage, Unsweetened -room temperature- (in a box, not a can)
25gm fresh lime juice
20gm shredded coconut, unsweetened (use "fine" shread if possible)
7.5gm coconut oil, melted
1. Make sure the coconut milk beverage is room temperature to prevent the coconut oil from solidifing when mixed with the coconut milk.
2. Combine all of the ingredients. Stir very well to make sure the Truvia has dissolved and the coconut oil and shredded coconut are well suspended in the mixture. You may use a blender!
3. Pour the mixture into six Zipsicle bags. Make sure you do not overfill.
4. Close each bag securly and place them in the freezer. It is better to lay them flat rather than stand them upright to prevent the coconut from sinking to the bottom.
5. Allow the popsicles to freeze completly and enjoy on a hot summer day!