Recipe makes 1 serving
Each serving provides:
502 calories Rato: 1.5:1
24.54 gm Protein
43.02 gm Fat
4.07 gm Carbohydrate
* Serve the crab cakes with optional leafy greens and a quick mayonnaise based dressing. Combine mayonnaise with chili powder and lemon juice to increase the fat if needed.
1/3 cup, 87gm crabmeat, from blue crabs
1/4 cup, 25gm almond flour, Bob's Red Mill brand
2 heaping Tbsp, 35gm mayonnaise, Trader Joes Organic
1/2 of a raw large egg, 25gm, raw, yolk and white mixed very well
1 Tbsp, 5gm raw green onion, tops only finely sliced
1/4 tsp, 0.5gm ground, dried mustard
1. Pick through the crab meat and discard any shell pieces.
2. Mix the crab meat with remaining ingredients and stir to combine very well.
3. Heat a non stick skillet onver meadium high heat. Lightly grease the pan with spray oil.
4. Divide the mixture into 3 equal portions. Drop the crab mixture onto the pan and cook the first side for about 2-3 minutes or until browned and sides are beginning to set.
5. Flip the crabcakes and cook the second side for an additional 2-3 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
6. Serve with optional greens and mayonnaise bassed dressing.