500 Calories (250/Roll)
Fat 45.5 gm
Pro 17 gm
Carb 5.4 gm
50gm Whipped cream cheese (or 100gm regular)
30gm Smoked salmon
6gm (2) nori seafood sheets
4gm Sesame seeds
12gm Ginger – raw - grated
20 gm Wasabi Mayonnaise – Trader Joes
Directions & Comments: Divide ingredients between 2 sheets of Nori. A Sushi bamboo matt is helpful for making these. You can turn the matt with the nori sheet on it as you are spreading the cream cheese. Rolling it up is also easier with the matt.
- Spread whipped cream cheese over seafood sheet.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds evenly over cream cheese
- Place salmon and avocado in strip fashion along one end of sheet.
- Sprinkle raw ginger over salmon.
- Roll into a log with the support of the bamboo matt.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour then slice into sections if desired or serve uncut.
Serve with Wasabi Mayonnaise as a topping or to dip roll into while eating.