The Charlie Foundation is pleased to present this Ketogenic Diet approved recipe with the collaboration of our partner site ketocook.com
3:1 Ratio Xanthan gum version
- Heat the chicken broth, oil, butter and coconut flour (or xanthan gum) in an 8-inch non stick pan.
- Use a whisk to combine all of the ingredients. DO NOT add salt, it will have enough salt from the butter and broth.
- Continue to whisk the gravy while it simmers over medium heat. Let the liquid reduce by half.
- Pour the gravy into a small bowl and scrape the pan very well.
- Season with pepper.
- Serve with the turkey breast.
Some things to remember:
- Coconut flour version yields about 1/8th cup gravy, with a little texture
- Xanthan gum version yields about 1/2 cup of gravy, very smooth