Adrianna Stephenson, keto advocate and super woman
Adrianna Stephenson is the mother of two, a ketogenic diet advocate, and crusader for eating real (not processed) food. Her 4 year old son, Parker was diagnosed with a brain tumor and over the past 2 years they’ve used the ketogenic diet, alongside standard of care including surgery and chemotherapy. His latest MRI showed no evidence of cancer and he continues to thrive on a ketogenic diet! Adrianna spoke at the 2020 Metabolic Health Summit in Long Beach, California about this journey and received a standing ovation. She is a remarkable person and is the epitome of an informed health care advocate for her child. Adrianna is also a librarian and information scientists and has an innate ability to dig into topics and to use knowledge as power. For these attributes she deserves to be ranked as a super woman.
Please watch all of Adrianna’s videos on our Charlie Foundation YouTube channel!
- Can keto help cancer? A mother discusses her son’s treatment
- What diet is best for fighting cancer?
- Is the keto diet used to treat brain tumors?
- How to sustain a keto diet plan for the whole family?
- Can the keto diet be used during chemotherapy?
- Does sugar feed brain tumors?