Ketogenic cheesecake is a versatile recipe that can be used for birthdays and other celebrations. It also serves as a convenience meal; it can be made ahead and frozen, then thawed overnight for a simple breakfast. The cheesecake can be garnished with fruit and whipped cream.
As a rule of thumb, calculate approximately 10g of raw, mixed egg for every 40g of cream cheese. Use up to the same amount of heavy cream as cream cheese. All of the carbohydrate remaining can be allotted to fruit (for garnish or mixed into the recipe). Canned, unsweetened pumpkin or unsweetened cocoa can also be incorporated into the recipe as the source of carbohydrate. This recipe can be modified to any ratio.
- Cream cheese
- Heavy Cream
- Eggs – raw, mixed well
- 10 drop of liquid Spenda
- (optional) 5 drops of pure vanilla extract
- Allow butter and cream cheese to soften at room temperature.
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Place in a custard dish or ramekin that has been sprayed with oil spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F˚ for 25 minutes or until golden brown.